Sunday, July 6, 2008

Careful What Happens...

Hello guys!

Sooo... Right now I am saving up to get a car. And it's pretty difficult when your life style is consistently spending money, going out with your friends every day drinking, eating, buying random stuff etc. Thinking on getting a Mini Cooper, if i can't afford that I'll probably on getting a Honda, Fit. So hopefully all goes well for that. And interesting thing that just happen. My aunt reads cards, and I never believed in but when my aunt read my future and what I was thinking. ON POINT! I was surprised. CRAZY! But anyways my aunt told my girlfriend that if I don't look out for my savings carefully, I'm going to lose it and I will be very sad. I found out just when I typed up "I'm saving up for a car". Now I'm going to be more careful. It was pretty freaked out because the reason I save is to just have money when some thing unexpectedly comes up.

I decided to become a Physical Therapist. Reason why? Well the reason why is because I was always fond of getting massages. And it'll work out my hands, help out my grip when I break dance. So I hope that comes along well and I commit to it. Wish me luck!

Bboyin is good! I got some new moves I can add to routines and for myself. My realization was that I need to do my other sets in battles because it's just good exposing them to let the bboy world what you have. Working on that right now.

Thats about it so far with my life... LATER ALLIGATOR!

-Rei

2 comments:

sistargirl said...

ya man... i don't really support going out and drinking, they charge too much. hanging out at a house is cheaper. but yea, bluemoon, i took a sip and liked it, its a matter of finishing a bottle now.

save up son! nicole deserves a pretty house, i'm crazy talking, don't mind me... miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

bwahaha.. found you.. through lei's page.