Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bikes!

So Recently I have got into "Bikes". Not like any bike, like Lance Armstrong status (Road Bike) . Thats the comparison I always give to all my friends. It's actually a really cool hobby to have, it's healthy, it's pro green (for the environment) and you meet interesting people doing critical masses also its' a really open subject for all ages. But I noticed that I haven't been drawing or painting either, kinda hard to manage all my hobbies when a new hobby comes along your life. Ehhh what can you do? Just get back on that bike (Haha) meaning I have to start drawing again too! But anyways I didn't realize that it was so liberating, biking that is. I been to a couple of trails and let me tell you that its relaxing and you can get an adrenaline from it, depending what kind of trail you hit up. So yah! Thats whats been happening I recommend getting one! Not only for your health! It's for the environment!

Photobucket

No comments: